Author Topic: old habits die hard  (Read 4631 times)

Offline xXxAngelxXx

• 18+
  • Silver Member
  • broken inside.im falling, falling......
old habits die hard
« on: June 06, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »
So this is my first time back in years I hope everyone is ok. I guess I just feel a bit manic like I have nowhere to go. first day at a new job I knew I could never do...all i want to do is run as far away as possible, trying not to do what i always want to do... I don't know what to do I don't want to be in this constant loop forever I've had enough. sorry totally pointless rant :(
"i know what it feels like to want to die, how it hurts to smile, how you try to fit in but you cant and how you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside" susannah kaysen

Offline una estrella

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Poetry is an echo asking a shadow to dance
Re: old habits die hard
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 08:06:15 PM »
Hi Angel
I'm back after a while too, I'm sort of in crisis just now but am more than willing to chat and listen if that helps.
Una x
I'm me; not what you expect but more than you can imagine.

Offline sarahlouise

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • How I search for my soul rescue
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 10:57:09 PM »
That makes three of us!

What made the day at work so difficult? It must be really hard starting but they wouldn't have employed you if didn't think you were capable x
"I don't feel like smiling."
"You're English, dear: fake it."
- Easy Virtue

Offline inspectorsoph

• Haven Calmview
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:57:18 PM »
Your employers wouldn't employ u weren't up for job. Every one find first couple days hard.

Offline greenday

• Usually here
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 08:28:28 AM »
hay thats good your back hi how r u  :hug1:

Offline xXxAngelxXx

• 18+
  • Silver Member
  • broken inside.im falling, falling......
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 02:35:53 PM »
Thanks guys I feel very welcomed back :)  :mademyday:

I dont know, Im sure they think I'm better than I actually am and know more than I actually know :-( but it doesnt matter anymore because I freaked out all anxious this morning and politely told them via email that I had been offered a job elsewhere. Which is another problem as of course I do not :-/

I have decided I really want to concentrate on sorting myself out before working another depressing job... I really hope I havn't made a massive mistake :(
"i know what it feels like to want to die, how it hurts to smile, how you try to fit in but you cant and how you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside" susannah kaysen

Offline greenday

• Usually here
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 05:58:02 PM »
hay u havent u can do it try to think how to be happy and fix your self good luck  :hug1: :thumbsup:

Offline inspectorsoph

• Haven Calmview
  • Usually here
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 09:11:03 AM »
Send hugs xxx