Author Topic: suicide at newyear BPD  (Read 8833 times)

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
Re: suicide at newyear BPD
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 12:59:51 PM »
I actually find that new year and christmas cheers me up a lot. But i do find that when people are out partying and i am left at home alone or stuck in with the parents do i end up feeling depressed and shitty or during the summer months when everyone ese is out partying. I am like i can't go on anymore.It's been like since I was born, no-one has ever invited me to parties (school friends etc and progressed through adulthood) i'm the one with more online friends, not many friends and no life.
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)

Offline hayley

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 11:52:18 PM »
I do have trouble new year and I actually know why!  It's because I think what a sh** year I've had and then start on with thinking that I can't cope with yet another year of the same old sh**.  Same for you, maybe?  Perhaps it's in your subconscious.
Check out my blog! www.borderlineshavemoref un@wordpress.com

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 11:27:08 AM »
please stay safe
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)

Offline 5u2

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • I wish I could be normal
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »
I find this time of year hard - I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, so obviously I find the winter worst. It is worth trying to go to parties or events, just to keep your spirits up. I tend to make sure I go down my local pub on New Year - Booze-up and forget what day it is!
I think when I have celebrations to go to, I ignore the depressing nature of this time of year. But I know it's hard for a lot of people - I lost a friend to suicide New Years Eve when we were in 6th Form.

I imagine it's people thinking New Year, New Start etc. And knowing that it is in fact, just another day, knowing I won't feel any different the next day makes it seem like I have another year of s**t ahead rather than most days, it feels like just another day of s**t.

Don't know if that made sense/helped? But I hope you can stay safe over New Year

:hug2:
xxxSuZyxxx