Author Topic: Update  (Read 4879 times)

Offline faithful

• 18+
  • Gold Member
  • It's never too late to be who you might have been
Update
« on: April 05, 2015, 03:19:51 PM »
I was discharged from hospital on Friday after a month, I met some lovely people in there,  staff and patients. It was mixed, very up and down and scary and strange to leave and now be out.
I'm struggling mood wise, I'm very all over the place and get very low. I haven't SHd since leaving hospital though which is good. My thoughts are still bad though. I have my 7 day discharge meeting Wednesday,  I don't knstressed hat will go.

It's hard to get back into life outside of hospital.  I have so much to sort out Tuesday when I get back after spending time with my sister.  There's a months worth of housework, and loads of appointments etc I need to make/ sort out again now I'm back in the community- I missed/ couldn't have one recovery, work for you or GP appointments when an inpatient.  I also have a DBT assessment on the 14th. And I am stressed and overwhelmed and can't do this anymore. I'm fed up and worried and I don't know.

I'm better than I was before being sectioned. But this is so hard.
I want to OD
Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 05:27:25 PM »
I'm glad to hear your out of hospital  :hug2:

It's normal to feel the way you do after coming out of hospital and I think it would be a good idea to mention it at your discharge meeting. Maybe they could help you with making appointments etc so that you don't feel so overwhelmed. Maybe you could get support from the HTT?

Things will be difficult for quite a while but you will get there in the end.  :hug2:
Rabbits are better than people