Author Topic: lithium and always being hungry!  (Read 6261 times)

Offline Ellie

• 018s Buddy
  • Usually here
lithium and always being hungry!
« on: February 25, 2013, 04:28:05 PM »
I am doing well on Lithium apart from the fact that I am always hungry, and I do mean always! Does anyone have any tips on how to manage it?

A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his.

I know I'm in my own world, but its ok they know me here:)

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
Re: lithium and always being hungry!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »

I am on Lithium and a depot

:guinea:

I am afraid they do give you the munchies. Best thing to do is to join a gym or go running. I have literally been told I can stay on the Lithium and the depot if I do some exercise.

Other than that you could make sure you have healthy things to snack on like rice cakes, crackers, veggies and dips and fruit and raisins etc.

Hash

Offline Ellie

• 018s Buddy
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 09:18:01 PM »
thanks. I'm thinking of starting kickboxing which might help. My job does mean I'm on my feet all day, but that isn't enough. I'm finding though that even eating more of what should fill you up doesn't last long.I might have to do where I eat a 'normal' amount and then quickly distract myself with something so I don't carry on eating.
A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his.

I know I'm in my own world, but its ok they know me here:)

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 09:22:28 PM »
I'm not on lithium but i'm on a depot that makes me constantly hungry.. i follow the slimming world diet and i've found it really good.. i'm hardly ever hungry and i've lost quite abit of weight...

also I find filling up by drinking plenty of water helps too...

x
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..