Author Topic: Diazepam and nose bleeds  (Read 13039 times)

Offline nosda

• 18+
  • Usually here
Diazepam and nose bleeds
« on: August 25, 2012, 01:55:37 PM »
Has anyone else who has taken diazapam experienced nosebleeds? I have looked it up online and it appears that there is a direct link between the two in some people. I don't want to stop taking it because it is really helping me right now, but also I don't want to cause any long term damage.
Any advice or experience on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks x

Offline Jacqui

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
    • Jac's Junk Room
Re: Diazepam and nose bleeds
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 07:50:46 AM »
maybe you can ask your doctor.
It might be better to change to lorazepam. Thats a similar drug without the same side effects. The only side effect I have with that is I find it difficult to go for a wee at night after I have taken it. I can still go but I have to concentrate...lol
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't really out to get you.

Offline nosda

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 12:17:20 PM »
I am not allowed anymore after I have taken what I have left, and yesterday I didn't get a nosebleed so I might just deal with it.
I haven't noticed any pee related symptoms, and I take them in the morning/when I need them in the day, to deal with the anxiety I feel every day.
I feel anxious and stressed as anything today but I am trying to not take one until I really need it, because I know I will have to start weaning myself off them.

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 02:03:05 PM »

Clonazepam is a good drug to take as an alternative to Diazepam

Hash

Offline sunflower1985

• 18+
  • First posts
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 11:04:04 PM »
I know this is treating the symptom not the cause, but I got cauterized earlier this year after frequent nose bleeds. It stung for a few days, but haven't had a nosebleed since. Wish I did it years ago.