Author Topic: This may fill in lots of blanks  (Read 3741 times)

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
This may fill in lots of blanks
« on: March 17, 2013, 08:30:42 PM »
A few years ago in 2008-2009 I was really determined to study social work, I had two courses, I was doing at the same time, I was doing two jobs, constantly exercising to extremess and not eating but i was constantly on the go. Then earlier in the year, I recieved the best news ever I was gonna study social work, i had a unconditional offer my degree and i even quit my day job at the co-op (supermarket) everything was going great i had everything that i needed, my confidence was high i wasn't depressed. Then suddently it all came crashing down at the enrolment day (the day before my holiday to texas) I was told that i couldn't do my course as I didn't have a gcse in maths and everything came crashing down, my confidence went down the toilet, i was punishing myself constantly 24/7 by skipping meals and constantly exercising. I didn't care if i lived or died at at one point as was withdrawn. Obviously my parents just ingored me they thought it was just a a phase and i willl just get over it and then from the on wards i stopped believing in myself i stopped wanting to go my job, I began skipping work just turning up when i felt like it. Not bothering if i was five minutes late or missed the 9:05 to witham station and also going to bed really late. So i felt ill the next day to get out of work. Even to this day my motivation for life is down the bogseat yet again, I have had more set backs regarding social work, I have no job to go to, I am in debt to my eyeballs thanks to my last company and i had to give my university course in education studies after i was attacked. My life has officially gone down the bogseat taking my sanity with it.
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
Re: This may fill in lots of blanks
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 08:47:29 PM »

WHat do you want us to say to help you through this?

I am sorry things have gone bottoms up and I am sorry you are in debt and I am sorry you were attacked. I am sure there Are things you can hope for and long for again.

Hash

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
Re: This may fill in lots of blanks
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:02:30 PM »
i don't know

i wrote that to make things a little easier so you knew my situation x
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)