Author Topic: Doing OK *Mentions SH/ED*  (Read 5366 times)

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
Doing OK *Mentions SH/ED*
« on: December 10, 2012, 12:48:53 PM »
Wanted to start off by saying sorry because I haven't been around much lately to offer any support but I will try to get on more :hug2:

I've been avoiding the site to see how I could get on with everything on my own.

Well, I finished with old bf, started seeing someone else (D) who doesn't live locally at the minute but who comes up regularly (including tonight for 3 days) and I haven't SH'ed or purged in about 3/4 weeks.  Things seem to be looking up for me at the minute.

I'm still struggling a bit though. People have asked me about my eating because of how much weight I've lost so quickly but I'm back to the size I was a couple of years ago when I knew him before. I still hear "fat" and "disguisting" when I look in the mirror or just down at myself though and I can't stop worrying about calories! I get into a muddle sometimes when we're out eating because of the unknown calorie intake but I'm trying to relax more about it.

I feel better about me because of him. He appreciates me, desires me and needs me which = a happier me.

Just wanted to update some people on how I was. Keep fighting everyone :hug2: There is light at the end of the tunnel x x
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Doing OK *Mentions SH/ED*
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »
 :hug2: that's really nice to read xx

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 04:28:08 PM »
Thank you Lily Kym :) :hug2: x x
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 04:48:42 PM »
Well done hun  :hug1:
xx
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer