Author Topic: excuse's that help when asked about scars  (Read 8288 times)

Offline Tigger

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Tigger has lost the bounce
Re: excuse's that help when asked about scars
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2012, 10:31:34 PM »
I love these excuses sooo funny  rotfl

I never show my scars at home cant cope with the judgment of people i know but just been to magaluf and pretented i didnt have scars caught a lot of people looking turned into a fun game of count the stares and try to catch their eye so they turn away embarrassed. Could never do it home though care too much about what people are thinking :hide:
Outside I'm smiling, Inside I'm crying. Outside I'm laughing, Inside I'm dying.
"Its goodbye to the shortcuts, hello to the grind, no one ever said it would be an easy ride" - Relentless
Last SH 18/02/12

Offline 5u2

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • I wish I could be normal
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 07:47:57 PM »
I tend to go with the old favourite : The cat did it.

But I have also blamed drunken nights out, eg, falling into a thorn bush, broken glass, or for the burns- I didn't close my hot water bottle properly.
xxxSuZyxxx

Offline belljar

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 12:41:22 AM »
I simply say "I fell" Not always believable but its one i use to often it comes out without hesitation so people never really question me.

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 08:42:41 PM »
My scars are pretty serious  they are right down my arms and on my neck and they are thick they don't look like paper cuts.

When Children ask me about my arms I say: 'When I am really feeling bad and hurting inside sometimes I take it out on myself but its not a good thing to do.'

When adults ask me I just come out with it.

Hash

Offline hayley

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 05:13:11 AM »
When I was asked by my niece - I told her I was doing some gardening.  Don't like to lie to kids but felt I had to on that occasion.

Have used (but not to kids!) - Went to hell, hell was sh**, these are the skidmarks
Check out my blog! www.borderlineshavemoref un@wordpress.com

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 07:47:35 AM »
it depends who is asking.

i normally go with total silence and a 'what gives you the right to ask' kind of look.

if i know the person better i might tell them to use their imagination.

if someone asks more innocently sometimes i am honest. sometimes i just state a fact...'its a scar' or 'it was a cut'

(but then almost all of mine are upper arms and upper legs...the few that aren't can be passed off as clumsy accidents.

all rest on who, where and when. my watch being on a thick leather strap helps cover the only ones i have that are hard to explain.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline babylon5

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 02:17:20 PM »
Have used (but not to kids!) - Went to hell, hell was sh**, these are the skidmarks
LOL i must remember this one  rotfl