Author Topic: Feeling positive  (Read 5099 times)

Offline MaybeOneDay

• First posts
Feeling positive
« on: May 16, 2014, 11:31:05 PM »
I beat self harm :) and oh my does it feel good to say that :)

So let's just run threw quickly to how I ended up were I am now :) this is a brief story on how I beat self harm :)

When I was 4 I lost my dad which left me with the horrible excuse I have as a mother. Things before my dad dying were good. But then he went and I was left with devil!! My mom has literally ruined my life from the day I was born she's a horrible vindictive women I hate her!! She then when I was 6 met a new man who she brought into my life for the first few months it was good. But that's when it all went wrong he use to abuse me in every way which possible (don't want to go into detail). My school life was shocking I was lashing out at every one around me and my work was shocking. Yet no one noticed me. When I was 12 it all stopped I came home from school one day he had gone. I was so angry he had gone how dare he leave me. High school was a nightmare got bullied a lot come out as being a lesbian that was a barrel of laughs. It was always just one thing after another and I found my comfort in self harm. I don't remember how I started harming it's all a bit of a blur. Got kicked out of school. Kicked out of collage had a few abusive relationships. Self harm became really Bad. Attempted to kill my self a few times. After 6 years finally medication that works and now I'm 137 days sh free :) obviously it's more detailed :)
Theres a hundred reasons to cry but a million reasons to smile :)

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
Re: Feeling positive
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 07:47:40 PM »
 Ok hun,

It s really good you are self harm free for a number of days but take it a day at a time and be aware you may well go back to it at some point just don't underestimate the power of self harm to raise its ugly head again.

You've done really well so far

hash

Offline MaybeOneDay

• First posts
Re: Feeling positive
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 12:25:18 AM »
Thanks for replying chick don't get my wrong I know my metal health can pop up at any time believe me it has done a lot lately I'm just positive that I can cope with it now with out harming. But we shall see
Theres a hundred reasons to cry but a million reasons to smile :)