Author Topic: Binge Free  (Read 7944 times)

Offline princess890

• 18+
  • Silver Member
  • Depressed? Phone off ignore the world
Binge Free
« on: September 29, 2016, 08:24:10 PM »
Hiya

So far i have i gone 4 days without massively binge eating and so I am so glad that I did it really looking forward to tomorrow day of dieting and this time i am definitely going to stick to my calories for the day. I can do this!
4 Days Binge Free

Offline chuckles

• 18+
  • Silver Member
Re: Binge Free
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 11:39:51 PM »
Hiya

So far i have i gone 4 days without massively binge eating and so I am so glad that I did it really looking forward to tomorrow day of dieting and this time i am definitely going to stick to my calories for the day. I can do this!

well done you :) YOU CAN DO IT  :1059:
Im all alone,running scared
Losing my way in the dark
I tried to get up,stand on a prayer
But I keep crashing down hard
This is my side of the story only my side of the story Nobody cares,nobodys there no one will hear My side of the story

Offline princess890

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 07:57:24 PM »
Unfortunately today I slipped up, I just couldn't help myself as i was with boyfriend and felt really empty quite literrally without food whilst he was eating so ate and ate, but I am hoping to start fresh tomorrow.
4 Days Binge Free

Offline chuckles

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 09:23:42 AM »
Unfortunately today I slipped up, I just couldn't help myself as i was with boyfriend and felt really empty quite literrally without food whilst he was eating so ate and ate, but I am hoping to start fresh tomorrow.

keep going we all slip up sometimes but we WILL get there in the end
This is my side of the story only my side of the story Nobody cares,nobodys there no one will hear My side of the story

Offline princess890

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 08:18:29 PM »
Tomorrow is a new week for me and this time I am definitely gonna stick to things no more excuses, no more saying I will put that off till Tuesday or that can't wait a few days.
4 Days Binge Free

Offline chuckles

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 09:09:20 PM »
yes tomorrow is a new day you can do it

Offline princess890

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 06:02:20 PM »
Hello everyone :)

Everything is going fine for me at the moment, still only managing 4-5 days straight without binge eating and I'm definitely noticing the patterns of why I do it, such as if i have had a crap day and I am noticing that I am binge eating a lot when I am around G's house and if KB and S have pissed me off or if I am feeling left out I find it to be one of my big triggers. I am also noticing that weather can a big affect on my appetite. So i went to see GC (my counsellor) this afternoon at 4pm and she gave me lots of advice such as drinking more water throughout the day, chewing food slowly and drinking during meals. She also said that I need to start writing a food diary which I am going to do every time I eat a bite of food. I also find that I get bored of doing the same routines of study, apply for jobs, go to art group, go to mental health group, read a book, go for a walk and of course the usual day life activities.
4 Days Binge Free

Offline chuckles

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 06:23:46 PM »
glad to hear everything is going ok for you at the minute princess keep up the good work u can do it :)

Offline princess890

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 07:19:44 PM »
Thank you so much for your support :)
4 Days Binge Free

Offline chuckles

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 07:36:08 PM »

Thank you so much for your support :)

:welcome: