Author Topic: Housing support worker  (Read 5487 times)

Offline nosda

• 18+
  • Usually here
Housing support worker
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:27:19 PM »
I have just been contacted by a Housing support worker, who seemed really nice and has arranged to come and see me on friday, I was referred after going to the housing office the other day. I was wondering if anyone else has had a visit from one of these, and what it entails?

Offline nosda

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Housing support worker
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:41:35 PM »
Just had my first visit, my support worker is LGBT specific but I hope the have non LGBT support workers because this service is amazing. The guy who came gave me loads of information and has made me feel really confident that he will be able to help me out and deal with all the issues that I have been worrying about and toiling over. If anyone is ever asked if they would like a Housing Support worker, say YES. They really help you and give you the confidence back that you need. They also support you for a period of 3 months, so that they can support you throughout the time in which you are going through your current situation. Brilliant service :)

Offline Bea

• NSHN Moderator
  • Usually here
  • No day But Today.
Re: Housing support worker
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
That sounds fab nosda! Really hope that they give you all the support you need xx
*jingly turtle*  
Lady Giraffe
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.