Author Topic: my reason why  (Read 3667 times)

Offline gemmaar

• First posts
my reason why
« on: November 16, 2013, 01:10:52 PM »

:trig:
this is my story I haven't told anyone the full story apart from my councillor

I was never one of those girls how had a lot of friends when I went to school, but I had this one friend who was always there even when I didn't need her, we were best friends for 5 years through the two years I was at her primary school and the years in the academy we both went to.
we were the meaning of trouble - detentions every day never spending much time in the class room, everyone was scared of her and I felt blessed that she picked me to be my best friend she was beautiful blond hair, blue eyes freckles and then there was me who was the brown haired tall loud girl who dressed like a s*** but she didn't mind we were inseparable. :friday: :hug2:
but then things got out of hand neither of us could ignore the names were being called, the gangs of girls who would corner us the beat us up we resulted in skipping class, bringing in alcohol and blaming  ourselves so we got caught drinking and let off on a warning but the bullying still carried on so we resulted in cutting I was 13 and she was 14 when we started.
 school caught us and spilt us up I found it hard going to school every day without someone defending me - I never had to stick up for myself she was always there, the bullying continued and I let it get to me and I started to hate myself and blame everything on me so I continued to cut becoming a shy girl.
when I look in the mirror now I don't know who's staring back at me, I hate the way I look and daily try to starve myself causing me to fall ill very often - my family found out for a second time about me cutting and I really want to stop for them but at the minute its all I know, its takes everything away all the pain and hatred and for those five minutes when the blood is collecting everything is clear and better :(

I just want to get better and stop for them they deserve it .

Offline Aj

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: my reason why
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »
Just wanted to reply and let you know that I found your story very touching.

I could really empathise and hope that you find your best friend again......even if it's not the same girl.