Author Topic: Peeps being discharged from CMHT's at 300 at a time across UK  (Read 8738 times)

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
Re: Peeps being discharged from CMHT's at 300 at a time across UK
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 07:52:14 PM »
why don't you take someone with you to the psych so that you do understand him? Saphire

Hash

Offline Terri

• Orsem superstar-ess
  • Administrator
  • Always here
  • Redemption.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 11:20:11 PM »
I was discharged from the CMHT last year some time. The beginning of, I think. It was a mutual decision as I had been well for some time and was ready to progress to being out of the system.

Even though I have been discharged, I am able to call the CMHT to talk to a designated member of staff or the duty worker if she is not in. I am able to meet up with someone if I am in a really difficult place. I also still have out of hours access to the Crisis Team and they can access my notes and always email my designated person when I've been in contact.

So, I may have been discharged, but I do have a safety net of sorts. Hopefully a similar thing will happen with other people who are discharged, though I know not everyone will be so fortunate.
Chief :smurf: Pry Master.

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.

saphire-flames

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 12:58:26 AM »
Because if any one else is in the room I just can't speak aloud which sounds silly.