Author Topic: looking for help  (Read 5506 times)

Offline redblue

• First posts
looking for help
« on: May 29, 2012, 04:29:04 PM »
Hi everyone
Im 19 and female. I posted this already but I think in the wrong section. I have a problem that I havent addressed before, but I hit a new low on sunday where I attempted to hurt my wrists.
I am not sure what to say I am just looking for advice I guess.
I have had a good life but a very stressful one too, I do not have any problems from the past like some people on here sadly do, but am confused what to say about my childhood coz I cant make much sense of it to say it was good or bad, at best I would say bumpy.
I have a boyfriend of 5 years who is supportive and the only one who knows. But it seems that my SH started properly at that time, when I cant control the situation anymore. Theres no way I can tell my family.
at my worst point this weekend I made blood come from my wrists, but it was not serious or crazy, but for me it was a shock after as I usually hide it very well on my legs.
Im trying to speak to people so maybe next time there will be someone to talk to

So you will probably see me around on here
Thank you

Offline Spanna

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • "Our lives are like a candle in the wind"
Re: looking for help
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:57:03 PM »
Hello, and welcome to the forum, I'm pleased to hear that you've found the forum and that you're wanting to seek help and support.

I'm pleased to here that you've told us what's going on in your life. Do you have any professional support?
Samaritans 08457 909090

:sheep: < one day the skipping sheep will get on Britain's Got Talent :D

Can you imagine that I am sitting next to you, giving you a hug?  I am sending good thoughts your way.