Author Topic: Need to have a rant  (Read 5058 times)

Offline riot-grrrl

• 18+
  • Always here
  • Live Through This
Need to have a rant
« on: December 27, 2011, 01:36:24 PM »
I'm sorry but i just need somewhere to rant.

I'm feeling really edgy and upset. Primarily because i have been ill all over christmas with a tummy bug and cold. I feel like absolute crap and have slept most of the last few days. I'm due back in work tomorrow so i havn't even been able to enjoy having a couple of days off work. I just don't know how i'm going to face tomorrow, i still feel so awful. I can't stop sneezing and snuffling, i've gone through so many tissues it's unbelievable and my whole body aches, i get exhausted just trying to stand up.

To make matters worse my laptop i got for christmas doesn't work and no-one will help me with it. My boyfriend who tries to make out he is good with computers has basically just abandoned me and laptop to our fate, he hasn't even tried to help.

Today i am supposed to be taking my puppy round to the boyfriends family, as his brother is home form uni and is dying to see puppy and has a christmas presant for her, so i feel like i should be kind and go, but i just feel so ill.

I know it's pathetic but i'm just feeling sorry for myself.
"No, I regret nothing, all I regret is having been born, dying is such a long tiresome business I always found."

Offline Broken Wings

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Formely Ms Boots
Re: Need to have a rant
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 02:44:47 PM »
Hi hun sorry to hear your not well,pls don't be sorry to post,hope you feel better soon  :1059: :hug1: :hug2: xx
Sometimes we don't need advice
We just need someone to listen

Offline Nightowl

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 02:51:38 PM »
 :hug1: :hug2: :hug1:
When you feel like letting go, hold on.

Courage does not always roar.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow".

Maryanne Radanbacher

Last od 22/05/2012
Last sh 10/05/2012
Last drink 14/04/2012

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 05:10:38 PM »
Doesn't sound like you're going to be well enough to work tomorrow? can you not take a couple of days off sick to get over the bug? xx xx take care xx xx  :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Offline riot-grrrl

• 18+
  • Always here
  • Live Through This
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 11:35:26 PM »
As the day progressed I've only felt worse so instead of going to see the boys family I went back to bed and had a long sleep. I still feel really ill and so I'm going to have to ring in sick tomorrow as there is no way I could face work at 8am. Thing is I'm absolutely dreading ringing in sick, they will probably think I'm lying and just want to extend Christmas. My work is one of those place where they make you ring in yourself so it's not like I could ask my mum to do it for me. I guess I just have to be brave and bite the bullet, I know that I'm not lying.

My boyfriend has been acting strange this last few days, he seems to be being really short with me and I don't know why but it is really getting to me. His texts have all been just a few words long. I've asked him a few times if anything is wrong, he says there isn't. I've asked him if he is mad at me, he says not and said he didn't realise he had been short with me. But then he said that the thing which was annoying him was me asking constantly if there was a problem and said drop it or there will be one.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm making a mistake committing to him.
"No, I regret nothing, all I regret is having been born, dying is such a long tiresome business I always found."

Offline Swinks

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 12:48:14 AM »
sounds like you could do with a hug  :hug2: can you maybe text your boyfriend and spend some time with him? xx

Offline riot-grrrl

• 18+
  • Always here
  • Live Through This
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 10:25:19 PM »
No I've been too unwell really to meet up. I'm really unhappy today, I still feel really ill. I'm not going into work tomorrow either ive been in bed most of the day.  My boyfriend just text me ti say he is going out for a drink with some friends tonight and this girl I hate is going to be there - it is making me feel extremely anxious and on edge, I hate him going out and I especially don't want him to go if she is there. I have a lot of problems with jealousy and insecurity. I just can't helP it.

I really need someone to reply, I need to talk and keep distracted I can't face this.

Offline ~hannah~

• 018s Buddy
  • Usually here
  • Buddy - PM or Email Any Questions!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 01:37:40 PM »
Oh Riot :(   :hug1:

How are you feeling today? How did calling work go? Make sure you wrap up warm and drink lots of water/honey & lemon.

Im sorry Mr Riot is not being very considerate at the moment. Sorry i have nothing to offer other than hugs and my thoughts and blessings.

xxxx
*cat* <-- Calypso! Thanks SD x

Make Friends With Your Past, Then You Can Leave It At Last, Its Time To Find Yourself In Your Revolution.

Smile Like No One's Watching & Laugh Like There Is No Tomorrow!