Author Topic: Things are good :)  (Read 13723 times)

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
Re: Things are good :)
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2013, 12:23:04 PM »
Thanks Hun :hug2:

Things have been a little difficult this morning. Felt very sleepy and found it hard to get up. Even went back to bed for 30min after I had breakfast, which is something I've not done for a while. I'm up now, but I still feel a little foggy headed. I considered ringing my support lady, but I don't want to make this anymore than just a bad morning, and also I don't really know what I would say or what she could say.

This week was week 4 since I had my last depot. Because there are 5 Weds this month I've got another week until I have my next one. I'm wondering if that is impacting on how I'm feeling and thinking. Going to let psych know when I see him next week

I feel a bit tearful and anxious right now, but going to distract by going to the city and hopefully that will help.
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline is_it_true

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2013, 03:00:45 PM »
Lovely to hear you are doing so well.xx

:thumbsup:

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2013, 06:42:50 PM »
Thanks Hun xx

Don't want to make a big deal of this, and I'm sure I will feel good again soon, but I'm struggling a bit at present.

Have been very anxious and panicky last couple of days. Feel like people are looking at me when I'm out, like I've done something and they are judging me. Feel kinda under threat. My head feels foggy and I feel confused and out of sorts

I'll be ok, I know I'm going to be fine. Just need to get through this spell. I'm sure my depot will help on Weds. Trying to keep things as normal as possible so have been out and about, and went to the gym this morning.

I will be ok.
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »
Weren't you going to talk about the timings of your depot last time, because you felt like this then, and then you felt better after your depot?
Crisis line 0800 1456485. Childline 0800 1111. Samaritans 116 123. Basic First Aid. CALL (MH Helpline Wales) 0800 132737. Mind Cymru 02920395123. Bullying UK. Text help text SHOUT to 85258

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2013, 07:04:47 PM »
Hi Rob, yeah that's right. I spoke to psych about it last month, but he didn't want to change the frequency of the depot until he knows if its a pattern or a coincidence. I'm seeing him again on Weds before I have my depot so I'm going to let him know. The CPN that administers it wants to give it 4 weekly, but can't without psych changing the prescription.

Weds not far away now, so I know it's not long until I'll feel better again. I'm going to stay positive even tho things feel hard. Last 3/4 weeks have been really good and I'm not ready to let that go.

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2013, 08:28:47 PM »
I think that sounds sensible - it's often a little easier hanging on when you know it's for a short finite time.  :)
Crisis line 0800 1456485. Childline 0800 1111. Samaritans 116 123. Basic First Aid. CALL (MH Helpline Wales) 0800 132737. Mind Cymru 02920395123. Bullying UK. Text help text SHOUT to 85258

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 03:00:49 PM »
 :) yes, I agree Rob.

Not feeling too bad emotionally today. I've been out food shopping and kept the paranoia in check. Anxiety not been bad today either.

I'm incredibly tired again today. I'm sleeping a good 8-9hrs a night, but really tired in the day. I've had a nap again today. Don't know if that could be related to needing the depot though. I guess I'll find out after Weds.

Got a girl coming between 5&6pm to buy my old guinea pig cage. I don't need the money, but it is welcome all the same. It's been taking up room in my shed for months so I'm glad it will be getting put to use again.

Might ring support worker tomorrow just to let her know how the last few days have been. I will tell my psych about it on Weds, but I'm worried that in doing so he will not let me stop the clopixal. I really do think I'll be fine without it though, I've cut the dose down considerably and been fine. I really want to stop it now. I'm also going to ask for 2 weeks of meds at a time instead of 1 week. I've not had any OD thoughts for a long time and I feel ready to take that step.

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2013, 09:04:01 PM »
glad you feel a little better today hun ... xx

8-9 hours sleep a night isn't too much... I'm on a depot and I need at least 12 hours a night... it's strong medication, you need to give yourself a break xxx

I'm glad you've recognised the pattern and hopefully it can be altered now...

hopefully they will take your request for fortnightly prescriptions into consideration .. is it a hassle picking them up weekly?

xx
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2013, 09:20:01 AM »
Hi Jewel

I guess having a nap in the day isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just that I've been really awake and full of energy for 3-4 weeks, and the tiredness sort of hit me a week or so ago. I was loving the feeling of being alert and not tired. On the plus side I'm still managing to get up early :)

Picking up my meds weekly isn't really a hassle as my pharmacy is on the same road as the shop I work in. It wouldn't really matter if they keep me on weekly scripts. I just want to show that I can be trusted with more medication and take some more responsibility for myself. I go on holiday in Sept for 11 days so will need to collect 2 weeks worth before I go. Will see what psych says.

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2013, 04:38:13 PM »
Things have settled down again now and I'm feeling pretty good :) Still struggling a bit with tiredness, and am curious to see if that eases after my depot tomorrow. Not really had any paranoia or weird thoughts last couple of days (at least no more than usual!). Will probably stick to having depot last Wednesday of each month as its much easier to remember than having to track the 4 weeks. See what psych says tho.

Was going to go to the gym yesterday after work, but I fell asleep on the sofa and didn't feel like it when I woke up. Bit annoyed with myself for not going. I'm going swimming tonight tho so looking forward to that, and have pencilled in the gym for tomorrow and Friday.

Appointment with psych tomorrow at 12.20, then I'll have my depot, then I'm going out with support worker. Working again Thurs and Fri, so busy week, but that is good.