Author Topic: Doctors tomorrow  (Read 4005 times)

Offline bailey

• 18+
  • Usually here
Doctors tomorrow
« on: October 26, 2014, 07:44:52 PM »
Got doctors app tomorrow feeling scared and anxious about it. Been long time since asked for help and got it then got discharged.
Not sure what i'm expecting from it worried they won't listen.

sorry haven't been on here in long time so doesn't feel fair to post but had to get it out and can't tell husband he knows i have appointment but can't tell him i'm scared about it.
You keep me fighting,i don't know where i'd be without you

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
Re: Doctors tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 07:57:51 PM »
As you've needed help before, your doctor is going to listen if you think that you're struggling again. Try and decide on what you're going to say before you go - if you think that you might find it difficult remembering, jot a few points down on a tiny piece of paper to refer to when you're there.
Crisis line 0800 1456485. Childline 0800 1111. Samaritans 116 123. Basic First Aid. CALL (MH Helpline Wales) 0800 132737. Mind Cymru 02920395123. Bullying UK. Text help text SHOUT to 85258

Offline bailey

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »
Yeah hope your right its a new doctor as would be waiting weeks to see one I saw last time. I think I can remember what i want to say just worried words won't come out, know i'm struggling and can't carry on like this just feels daunting even though was my choice to make app. Might try writing things down guess that way if words don't come out could just give her paper maybe. 
Thank you for replying

Offline zelts

• First posts
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 10:31:46 PM »
be sincere and detailed as can for best results.
maybe early night, meditation, some relaxing music prior to the app?

Offline bailey

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 07:57:04 AM »
Thanks for replying ended up txting with friend for bit and watching tv. App is early this morning so not much time to get self worked up about it in head. Going to put main things on paper just incase need it. They are good ideas thank you will take book for waiting room incase they are running late.