Author Topic: Double sided tape / being brave / self harm  (Read 5946 times)

Offline belljar

• 18+
  • Usually here
Double sided tape / being brave / self harm
« on: June 21, 2013, 12:53:05 AM »
I decided that it was too warm today and went out wearing short sleeves to the pub with some very close friends. It was only only 2 people mentioned my scars, most of them are on my forearm and I used camouflage make up, for the ones at the top of my arm I used double sided tape to make sure my t shirt didn't ride up too much haha sort of feel proud of my bravery.

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Double sided tape / being brave / self harm
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:14:19 PM »
Awesome
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Twinkle twinkle little star

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • fighting my way to the surface
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 10:54:02 AM »
Well done you
"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." - Salvador Dali.

Offline hell0insanity

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:42:16 PM »
I decided that it was too warm today and went out wearing short sleeves to the pub with some very close friends. It was only only 2 people mentioned my scars, most of them are on my forearm and I used camouflage make up, for the ones at the top of my arm I used double sided tape to make sure my t shirt didn't ride up too much haha sort of feel proud of my bravery.

Well done you! You shouldn't let your scars get in the way of your life. Whatever people say or no matter how much they starem think of how brave you are for even having them on show and how much fighting you've gone through to get where you are today!