Author Topic: I'm ok *OD*  (Read 6901 times)

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
I'm ok *OD*
« on: July 12, 2013, 07:08:06 PM »
Just wanted to let people know - if they were wondering - that I'm ok. I want to hospital and had bloods done for my OD which came back fine so no damage was done.

Saw a psych as well who gave me the number for the personality disorders clinic so I can self refer (that's the quickest way to get an assessment apparently). Told my sister and D I went to A&E to keep safe which is half true. I don't want to tell them about the pills because they think it's a sui attempt and it's not.

Anyway, I slept through a lot of today and am still tired but feeling better and safer.
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x

Offline willow

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: I'm ok *OD*
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »
I'm glad you're okay and are back home now xx

How do you feel about calling the personality disorder clinic?
The quiet scares me because it screams the truth

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 07:19:36 PM »
I'm not sure really, bit nervous about it. It's group therapy but I have a feeling it will be during work hours so I won't be able to attend so I don't really see the point.

Only lived here for 2 weeks tomorrow and already my housemates know about my depression and one took me to A&E and stayed with me until 3:30am. Such a bad person.

Offline caspers smudj

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • dont follow me, im lost too!!!
    • reaching out together
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:20:04 PM »
glad you are ok hun
i was worried about you
xxx
visit is at
https://www.reachingouttogether.proboards.com/
all visitors will be welcomed!!

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »
Thanks M, that's sweet of you :hug2:

Offline willow

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »
I'm not sure really, bit nervous about it. It's group therapy but I have a feeling it will be during work hours so I won't be able to attend so I don't really see the point.

Only lived here for 2 weeks tomorrow and already my housemates know about my depression and one took me to A&E and stayed with me until 3:30am. Such a bad person.

having an illness doesn't make you a bad person. Struggling with life doesn't make you a bad person. And asking for help doesn't make you a bad person. Try not to be so hard on yourself xx

The session may be during work time but it also may not be. I don't know what you do for a job but some employers can be flexible esp if they think it might reduce sick leave. You might also be able to use holiday to go? When I did courses I sometimes made up my hours which they were happy with.

Even if it turns out you can't make the group at least you've looked into it, you've made yourself known to them and you never know they might be able to offer you some kind if support that does fit in with work? Xx . -
The quiet scares me because it screams the truth

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 09:43:59 PM »
D's been talking about me behind my back to my family. Now they're all worried Alan want to know what's going on with me.

Paranoias flaring. That's one thing I always get paranoid about.

Feel a bit betrayed. Don't want to talk to him. If I want to tell people it's up to me. Not happy to have that control taken away from me.