Author Topic: Please excuse if i don't reply  (Read 3977 times)

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
Please excuse if i don't reply
« on: October 09, 2012, 04:07:24 PM »
Just to let you know I will be a bit quiet over the coming days as on the 14th October 2011, was the day I was attacked by a service user so please bare with me if I'm really depressed and don't feel like talking or don't post
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)

Offline Tania

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Strength and Hope
Re: Please excuse if i don't reply
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 04:57:26 PM »
 :wave:

The forum works so well because people are here to support one another. Sometimes people are able to support others and sometimes they are not and vice versa. If you are not able to post for others that is absolutely fine. People are here to post for you though so if you want to talk through how you are feeling then please make sure you do! Anniversaries are always difficult. They certainly tend to make us think about events and how they made us feel and that can be difficult if our experience was a bad one. Remember that every anniversary means you are a year further away from the event, even if it feels close on the day. The feelings you have are the same as can be felt on any other day of the year. That means the bad ones AND the good ones.

:hug2:
Put your arms around my soul and take me dancing.......

Offline angeldevil123

• ---- o18s
  • Usually here
    • My world in a blog
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
Awww thank you.
Im definitely gonna be distracting over the coming days to ensure I don't go down the depression path and it raises its ugly head, I have my boyfriend and parents available to support me and i have my crisis team available if things go down hill again. My boyfriend will be be with me on the day beforehand. But I will be safe.
RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 10:02:17 PM »
 :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
I hope your bf and your parents have been a support to you today.