Author Topic: Closure of local psych ward :(  (Read 8731 times)

Offline justine

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Closure of local psych ward :(
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 08:56:19 PM »
don't know how odd this may sound to you, but have you tried using crystals to help? My friend started going to crystal healing sessions and they worked wonders on her joints and general energy levels. Might not be your thing though.

You probably know most of this already, but just incase, you know cutting down on dairy, wheat and sugar can help? Although of course it's impractical.

If you are interested in the crystals, I can help you out with choosing/getting a few good ones. If not then oh well :) not everyone goes for it.
If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new

Offline Savannah

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 11:16:58 AM »
Hi Justine. Erm I haven't tired crystals yet but I'm about to try Evening Primrose Oil and at the end of the month I have an appt at the pain management clinic. If things don't improve I may be back for crystals. What do you do with them?
Last SH - 15/05/10
Last OD - 21/02/10
Last Sui - 04/05/10

Offline greenday

• Usually here
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 07:25:28 PM »
thats sounds interesting

Offline justine

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »
sorry i've not replied, seem to be busy these days.

You know how a radioactive rock gives off radiation energy, well crystals give off energy too, but good energy. Each crystal has different energy, but I know a bit about what helps what.

As for what you do with them, you put them close to your body. It can be anywhere, but it helps best to put them where the pain is.

The evening primrose oil sounds good too :)
If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new

Offline greenday

• Usually here
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 08:45:24 AM »
hay how r u today