Author Topic: Anxious but coping *just a rant*  (Read 7306 times)

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
Re: Anxious but coping *just a rant*
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 10:03:50 PM »
I'm glad that you seem to only have superficial injuries - it's very unlikely that there's anything more to it than that, but it'd be sensible to be checked over, if nothing else, it'll disperse those worries you're having.
Crisis line 0800 1456485. Childline 0800 1111. Samaritans 116 123. Basic First Aid. CALL (MH Helpline Wales) 0800 132737. Mind Cymru 02920395123. Bullying UK. Text help text SHOUT to 85258

Offline justine

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 04:32:32 PM »
After a couple of fiends suggesting it might be worse I called the nhs helpline. They told me I need to go to a and E to get it checked out within 4 hours and not to ride my bike. I told the lady how minor my injuries and pain are and asked if I could see a gp and she said no I have to go. I called my mum and she said I should go to the gp. She is always very anti medical care. Funny that after she called the same helpline about my dad's severe headache 10 years ago and he was diagnosed with a brain tumour. I called my friend and she's taking me to a and e. She told me not to ride my bike too. I called.my brother in law and left a message to call me back about taking my bike home for me so it doesn't get left outside all weekend. I didn't bring extra chains or anything. So I have to leave it at work. My sister tried calling me then sent me abusive messages about how I was taking the p** asking 2 people to help and I didn't really need to go to a and e just go to the doctors or I'll be wasting their time. She's just nasty. I've messaged her back explaining my point of view and I'm not speaking to her for a few days until she apologises.

I'm scared of losing control in the hospital. Not choosing what I wear or do or being able to do things to stop me being scared. I'm still scared I've broken my back. Good news I guess is that I am going to claim compensation for this for the anxiety and trip to hospital.
If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new

Offline justine

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2015, 11:45:30 PM »
I went to a and e and they did a physical exam and confirmed it's just muscle damage which is good news. I'm not worried about muscles because they heal and give me pain to tell me not to stress them.
If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

Offline indigo

• 18+
  • Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 07:32:46 AM »
Thinking of you Justine. Take it easy and rest those muscles. :hug1:

Offline justine

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 02:39:30 PM »
Thanks indigo :)