Author Topic: Happy & content  (Read 8626 times)

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
Happy & content
« on: September 26, 2013, 03:55:34 PM »
September has been a really good month for me, especially the 10days I was in Canada. I feel really happy, content, positive and smiley.

Have been off the oral APs for 6 weeks now, and no breakthrough symptoms at all. Feel better than ever. Depot AP seems to be really suiting me, and I've been symptom free for months.

I'm really loving life right now, and feel blessed to have all my friends and family in my life. Everything seems so easy to cope with and hassle free. Life has not been like this for years, so I'm making the most of it each day.

Just wanted to share some happy news  :1027:

xx
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline Je7

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Happy & content
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 08:40:17 PM »
Amazing :)

Offline Terri

• Orsem superstar-ess
  • Administrator
  • Always here
  • Redemption.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
:) :hug1:
Chief :smurf: Pry Master.

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:07:27 PM »
 :icon_mrgreen: :hug2: :hug1:

Offline Katina

• Bronze Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 10:31:50 PM »
 woohoo.

That's great
When there was only one set of footprints that's when I carried you

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 01:38:38 PM »
Thanks all xx xx

Can't believe how well things are going. Didn't think it was possible to be this stable for this length of time. Started back at uni this week (doing an MSc) and feel really positive and confident about it all. Actually excited to be doing my dissertation.

I'm so smiley right now  :creature:
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 10:41:35 AM »
Had a phone call from my support worker this morning (I usually see her on a Wed) to say that my care team have decided to cut her visits down to fortnightly as I'm doing so well. I said it was ok, and it is, but it feels strange. Been seeing her weekly for 2yrs now. In one way I can see it as a huge positive as it shows how well I'm doing. Also, she said I can call her anytime if I'm struggling. Is it pathetic to feel a bit wobbly about it tho?

It's also made me worry a little about my benefits being affected. I get ESA and DLA at the moment, and work 12hrs a week. I'm worried that when I'm due to be reassessed I will be taken off my benefits. The thing is one of the reasons I'm so well at the moment is because I am working the right amount of hours for me, and I'm financially stable.

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 10:04:35 PM »
Hello lovely!

First of all congratulations for doing so well.

It's ok to have a wobble right now cos your support is being reduced to two weekly. It's also understandable that you would be worried about your benefits. Maybe just take it a step at a time and cross that bridge when you come to it and keep talking about it with others don't bottle it up.

Hash

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 04:21:28 AM »
Thank you Hash xx

I was looking through my diary earlier and I realised that there have Been quite a fe Wednesday that I haven't seen support worker due to one thing or another. Also my dissertation supervisor only does tutorials on a Wednesday so not seeing SW every week will make it easier to arrange tutorials.

I'll be ok. Things really are going well right now.

xx

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 08:59:07 PM »

Good I am glad.

Hash