NSHN Forum Support & On Topic Forums. Some additional boards are viewable to members only > Survivor Room

Duty of care? My arse!

<< < (2/2)

happy girl:
I can’t deny I’ve had excellent service from the nhs when in crisis . I’ve been admitted even when I fought it .

Are you being honest with the professionals and letting them know how bad you feel? X

so sad:
I totally agree - its so hit and miss (more miss than anything) and its really not acceptable or safe.

Its all so much the luck of the draw as to who you get allocated as well and that really p***es me off. I've had some awful Care co-coordinators and CPNs who are clearly in the wrong job. Even when you get a good one, the system is so crap that they can't always do what is best for you because of resources.

I also feel hopeless in a system that is failing and I wish we had more hope (realistic) but that won't happen.

I'm so sorry that you're feeling like this over a system that could/should be better

huge hugs

x

Hysteria:
Hello  I have not been on this site for absolutly yonks  but AM Struggling at the moment  . I saw this thread   and you are so right ,

In the last year my fabulous GP has referred me twice to CMHT  and both times they shut it down because I happen to have a key worker at MIND  who is also fabulous  & once in awhile when my social anxiety is okay  I go to a drop in   mainly the Art drop in , My GP  is so frustrated  as he can only do so much   & I   feel so embarrassed having to ask my GP for help I literally have stopped asking and just ' wing it ' and hope  the episode is over quickly ,  Thankfully MIND are starting to put key workers in GP surgery's in my area so things may start changing for the better

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version