NSHN Forum Support & On Topic Forums. Some additional boards are viewable to members only > Survivor Room

Are there any other adults? Am I just a freak? *Possible trigger*

(1/5) > >>

lulu05:
Hi, I'm new so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place... I was just wondering if there are any adults here? I started SI at 15, but now I'm 21 and have just recently started again. I'm finding that I kind of want to reach out for help, but even worse than the need to hide my SI that I've always had, is the embarrassment that really, I am way, way too old to be dealing with my problems in this way. I really hope that someone here is in a similar situation and can reassure me.
I'm also kind of concerned about if I end up in a sexual situation with someone... I mean, it would be impossible to hide then, right? I don't know what to do/think/say. I feel like I'm being so immature.

Nightowl:
You'll find people of all ages on here, I'm 38, sometimes I think I'm too old for this but there is no upper age limit on feeling distress and coping in these ways.

:welcome:

Ocean Waves:
yes hun, there are other adults on here, lots of them infact. Including myself. I'm almost 29. You aren't alone. Self harm can affect anyone no matter what age they are x

split:
I am 22, going on 5. Welcome :wave:

Lily Kym:
Welcome to the forum x
I'm 33

I hope you find the site helpful  :holdingflower:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version