Author Topic: Feedback to ED woman - advice needed please  (Read 11783 times)

Offline mirrhi

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Feedback to ED woman - advice needed please
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
Duck. Fella's just seen burns  ::-\: We're out with boys so nothing's been said but I know he saw them. Sh*t. What am I gonna say?  :hide:
I guess it's funnier from where you're standing, Cause from over here I missed the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing, I've done it again, another number for your notes
I'll be your clown, behind the glass
Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would too if I saw me...

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 10:53:19 PM »
how are you doing? xx :hug1:

Offline justine

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
what did he say when he saw them?
If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new

Offline mirrhi

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2012, 09:01:11 PM »
Thanks  :hug2: Sorry as usual for slow reply, but I have internet access tonight instead of just on mobile.

I'm doing ok thanks Lily, I have to.

He didn't really say anything when he saw them Justine, cos boys were there - they didn't see tho thank ****!  We'd gone out for the day, had lovely time, then when we were leaving I was taking jacket off to get into car, my top lifted a bit and jeans had dropped enough to show them.  He said 'What's going on there?' then said something about my cardigan, but when I looked down burns were showing. 

I can't believe I nearly risked the boys seeing  :frying pan: :frying pan: :frying pan:  That's so so wrong, I can't even begin to imagine how I would explain to them.  That's not what they need to know, learn about at their ages, they need safety and reliability.  Stupid stupid mirrhi  :frying pan: :frying pan: :frying pan: :frying pan:
I guess it's funnier from where you're standing, Cause from over here I missed the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing, I've done it again, another number for your notes

Offline mirrhi

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 06:22:29 PM »
 :bump:

Sorry.  I don't know where else to put this though.  I just found out that one of the people fron ED group died yesterday.  I didn't know her but I just feel so so sad.  I don't know for certain it was ED related but that's the way it sounds and group aresending out reminders about the risk of EDs causing death.  I feel really shook up by it, even though I know I'm not in any risk zone, even when weight was lower it was nowhere near that, I was ok.  But if I was ok why am I so shaken?

Sorry  :'(

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 07:00:03 PM »
awww hun sorry about your sad news :hug1: :hug2:
can you please try and do something nice tonight?
what are your plans? xx