Author Topic: Thoughts on tattoos  (Read 12993 times)

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Thoughts on tattoos
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 10:24:34 PM »
Hi All,

Well today was tattoo day and I'm now the proud owner of my first tattoo  :)

I went with a slightly different design in the end, but I'm really happy with it.

Thanks again for all your stories - you're all great  :hug2:

am jealous  ::)  :hug1:
Only those who dare, truly live.
- Ruth P. Freedman

Offline ~hannah~

• 018s Buddy
  • Usually here
  • Buddy - PM or Email Any Questions!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 08:35:01 AM »
 :yep:

Woo! Treat it kindly :)

I got one of my foot tattoos last week, its all nice and scabby now!  :icon_mrgreen:
*cat* <-- Calypso! Thanks SD x

Make Friends With Your Past, Then You Can Leave It At Last, Its Time To Find Yourself In Your Revolution.

Smile Like No One's Watching & Laugh Like There Is No Tomorrow!

Offline frayola

• First posts
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 01:16:38 AM »
I have angel wings on my back between my shoulder tools. I designed them myself, and got it done when I was 18. Cost a fortune, but it was so worth it and I still love them 2 years on. Each wing is about the size of a regular hand. Sounds rather cliche, as so many people have wings nowadays, and I'm not at all religious, but I wanted some since I was around 14, and I just loved the idea of wings.
Has dual meanings for me and quite complicated ones that both remind me of what I've been through and gives me hope... Hard to explain.
Basically, I loved the song Chop Suey, by System of a Down many years ago. My favourite line was "I cry when angels deserve to die". I used to be told on a regular basis by my (now ex) stepdad that I shouldn't be alive... Yet others would call me an angel, and I considered those who helped me most to be my angels. The fact that an angel would be told they deserve to die is sad, and angels shouldnt die... And I know I shouldn't take my life, so it kinda reminds me of that. I also often wished I had wings so I could fly away to a better place. When my stepdad left, I did find myself in a better place. Sounds confusing, I know.
Basically, they remind me that I can get (fly!) through hard times if I try hard enough, and encourages me to achieve my goals so that I can one day help others as I was helped, and maybe be someone elses angel. :)

Offline howling

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 11:22:41 AM »
im all booked in next week for a 3hr sitting, having a ballerina that i drew on the side of my calf. cant wait woop woop!!
" You cannot do a kindness too soon,for you never know how soon it will be too late."

Offline HiddenGirl

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • <3 Emma <3
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2012, 02:52:37 PM »
Hi
I currently have 8 tattoos, 1 of them being a sleeve tattoo..... I never regret them, i had my first tattoo at 18.... by the time i was 19 i had 4..... and now i am 23 and i have 8...

Do not worry, you wont regret it, it sounds very sentamental which is good

x x x x x x x x
My Tool...
My Skin....
My Blood...
My Sin...

Last SH 21-Jul-2013
Last OD 21-Jul-2013

"Its okay not to be okay" Jessie J