Author Topic: Care plan  (Read 6141 times)

Offline is_it_true

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Care plan
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 10:54:50 PM »
Im pretty sure everyone under cmht has a careplan. As others have said the correspondance from psych to gp letter has the box with your cco/ lead prof on it,then meds,consultant,diagnosis and risk summary.it also says what care you have either standard or enhanced.

then my letters just report what happened in appointment with psych.
my cco and i have spoken about my careplan and structures i have agreed and comitted too....for example in my care plan i have agreed to phone in before 3pm if i need help...they wont talk to me after that time. Also im restricted to 2 calls a week. Its in my care plan about what some of my triggers are,and some stuff on how to help me in crisis.none of this i have ever seen in writing myself,but talked about.

its on your file on their online system so everyone has access to it tonknow how to best help you.

im like you though i hate not knowing whats said etc.im sure you and i even,could request to see copy of care plan. :hug1:

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 11:02:38 PM »
Whenever I have asked about anything that anyone has written before the psych has said 'if it is about you, you can always read it'...I am sure that there are very strict guidelines for withholding info and I think even if there was a part they felt you shouldnt read they would have to explain why and give you access to the rest with the exact bit they think you shouldn't read removed. If it is really bugging you...do you think that tou could ask about it?

I also seem to remember there being a thread about care plans on here somewhere. I think it was called something like care plans - you should have one...but I cant find it now
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:07:15 PM by Lorien »
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 11:10:37 PM »
 :banghead:
I remembered there is a search function

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=17332.0
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline hayley

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2014, 01:39:22 AM »
Care plans are different to normal correspondence
Consist of many pages and you have to be offered a copy and in theory sign the one for your psych file
Its actually called a CPA - care plan approach
Psych always sends a letter to gp when they see you however this is not a care plan in the true meaning of the document
Check out my blog! www.borderlineshavemoref un@wordpress.com