Author Topic: cant leave!!  (Read 4415 times)

Offline howling

• 18+
  • Usually here
cant leave!!
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »
am i still allowed to come onto the forum? although at the moment i do not feel the need to post for myself as my meds are now working, i find it extremely difficult to detach myself completely to the only people who truly understood me. and i kind of panic when i think i might lose this site. thankyou!!
" You cannot do a kindness too soon,for you never know how soon it will be too late."

Offline Bea

• NSHN Moderator
  • Usually here
  • No day But Today.
Re: cant leave!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:01:49 PM »
Of course you are welcome on the forum!  It is good to hear that your meds are working for you.  It may be that you can offer some support or advice to someone else, or just spend time chatting in Rainbow ;D  There's no rule about leaving!!

:hug2:
*jingly turtle*  
Lady Giraffe
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Offline howling

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 04:05:49 PM »
aww thankyou so much, thats very kind. actually i have been posting to others.  :;):. its good to know its still here for me. im glad my meds are working because at the tender age of 39 im signing up to do a degree in counselling in march. just could not have thought of anything like that a little while ago.  rotfl
" You cannot do a kindness too soon,for you never know how soon it will be too late."

Offline Bea

• NSHN Moderator
  • Usually here
  • No day But Today.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:07:44 PM »
That is awesome that you are going to become a counsellor - I am sure your own experiences will inform your treatment of others. 

Anyway - Don't leave the forum!!!!  :hug2:
*jingly turtle*  
Lady Giraffe
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Offline howling

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 04:14:07 PM »
thankyou, although we have all had different experiences i am hoping mine will put me in good stead.

Offline Poison_viper

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 04:15:38 PM »
Good luck on the degree, glad your feeling better  :)

To be honest, I am generally a million times more stable than when I first joined, I still love having support when I am down, and supporting when I feel I can, it's a lovely community!
Last SH - 06/01/2010