Author Topic: youtube - bpd info  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
youtube - bpd info
« on: March 23, 2013, 06:29:19 AM »
Just watched a few of the vids posted by meandmyblacktable some of them were really helpful. Thought maybe other people might think so as well. The dude defo deserves :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: for efforts.
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: youtube - bpd info
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 08:01:54 PM »
Just thought id add. Watching the 'five faces of bpd' video really helped me to understand that there is truth in what doctors have said rather than it being a label that they affix to anything that is young female and selfharms. I think that his tips are really quite useful....now to work out how to tell the psych that now I accept there is a reason for the label because I watched a YouTube video.... ::)
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline TheChosenZen

• Standard Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 12:02:17 PM »
Just thought id add. Watching the 'five faces of bpd' video really helped me to understand that there is truth in what doctors have said rather than it being a label that they affix to anything that is young female and selfharms. I think that his tips are really quite useful....now to work out how to tell the psych that now I accept there is a reason for the label because I watched a YouTube video.... ::)

Can I be a pain and ask you to drop me a link to the above, would love to check it out!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go. Dr. Seuss
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 12:14:24 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/MeAndMyBlackTable

Or just YouTube search MeAndMyBlackTable or even probably Google. Hes got about 50 vloggs

Offline TheChosenZen

• Standard Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
Ooh, I was looking for this one, just checking it out now - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Do6owMR1hSY&list=UUXKRWBKFt6HE2vIGdZHVvLA - It seems really good. Being a borderline patient myself, I'm actually being able to understand this. - It's actually quite humorous!

Actually sat here watching this, saying, this is totes not me :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:31:00 PM by **Angel** »
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go. Dr. Seuss
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance it is the illusion of knowledge.