Author Topic: Is it easy to just say I don't want anymore therapy  (Read 4356 times)

Offline Hysteria

• 18+
  • Gold Member
Is it easy to just say I don't want anymore therapy
« on: February 27, 2012, 03:23:00 PM »

not sure if this is the right place to post  but ..

Will they discharge you if you ask them too  is what I mean , or will they insist on keeping tabs on you ? 

I can't do the GT anymore  I want shot of the whole thing   cc included ,   with my latest problem re poss transference my cc is not really comtable around me right now   it's just he vibes she is sending out and this is making me so unhappy ,  I was supposed to have a meeting tomorrow with her to discuss it but she has put it back till next week as she wants someone else to be there and that person is off sick this week , I maybe just imagining it all but her body language speaks volumes .

just don't know what to do right now tbh  as it making me feel really bad about myself and I just want to walk away and go back to coping by myself
Thread killer ¯\(°_o)/¯

Offline wendymum

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Is it easy to just say I don't want anymore therapy
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 07:01:19 PM »
I think you can discharge yourself unless you're under a section as an inpatient.  When I feel like walking away from it all I give myself a deadline (usually at least a month or so) before I act on it.  That way I don't make any rash decisions with  a mood swing.  Sorry it is so complicated with your CC.  Perhaps something better will come out of that meeting?  I hope so.  Hugs.

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:08:17 PM »
sorry to hear about your situation xx

I think you can discharge yourself if you want and then go back to your gp if you need additional support in the future?
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline Hysteria

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 08:46:13 AM »
 thanks for the replies :)

I will see what the outcome from my meeting is next week before I do anything rash   was just upset after a pissy day  , I am a bit calmer about the situation now as took myself to Portsmouth for the day yesterday  and did all the tourist things which I have to admit was quite fun and I did not have a single panic attack either  ;D

Just need to keep my mind occupied for the few days days now  lol
Thread killer ¯\(°_o)/¯

Offline Reeta

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Faulty genes
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 02:35:40 PM »
Did you go see the Navy bits!?
That is cool! (well I am odd)

And they have a sea life centre there!!

Offline Hysteria

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 06:28:30 PM »

I went on HMS Victory which was just awesome and the tour guide was fantastic , I learnt an awful lot yesterday lol  , then did the harbor boat tour  which we got to see two of the latest warships  HMS Dauntless & HMS Dragon which was uber cool  , saw the poor HMS Ark royal  :(  and a few other scrapped warships which were up for sale    they looked kinda sad just sitting there stripped bare ,

Then had  alook around the Mary Rose exhibition  which was really exciting for me personally as I am fascinated by the Tudor period  . at the moment they have costumes from The Tudor's  tv show on display  was gutted that the actual Mary Rose herself was hidden away being restored still but all in all a wonderful day and am soooo proud of myself of pushing myself as much as I did to get there .
Thread killer ¯\(°_o)/¯