Author Topic: Drunk but happy :)  (Read 5349 times)

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
Drunk but happy :)
« on: December 14, 2012, 01:02:37 AM »
Just wanted to share with you lovely people!

So last time I got drunk I ended up OD'ing and the night turned into a disaster.

Tonight was my works christmas party. My mum has been very worried about me drinking tonight and wanted me to go back to hers, but I have had a few drinks tonight (I'm actually a bit drunk) and I feel great! I've come back to my house and I feel good. I text mum to say I'd gone home and I feel good. No plans to OD at all.

Things are going so well right now. I'm so greatful I've been given a break this year. My MH is good, my life is good. I might have schizophrenia, but I'm determined to prove it isn't a life sentence. I'm so determined to succeed. I'm doing my MSc and I want to do my doctorate after.

There was a time when life consisted of section after section, pysch ward after psych ward, SH and Suicide attempts. But now life is good, all is good!

Just want you all to know that things can be ok after a really bad time.

Love you all xxxx
xxx
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Drunk but happy :)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 02:09:01 PM »
Glad its all going well.
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”