Author Topic: Weight *mt ed*  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Tallulah

• 18+
  • Usually here
Weight *mt ed*
« on: March 11, 2012, 10:56:35 PM »
I need to lose weight. I am so so unhappy with my appearance and current attitude towards food. I'm constantly eating, I'm never satiated and I'm gaining weight faster than I believed possible. In the past 6 months I have gained stones and stones and it's humiliating. I have a history of EDNOS with anorexic tendencies which then developed into severe Bulimia.

I am so distressed by the way things are at the moment. I can't stop binging. I purged this week for the first time in over a year and I'm scared that if I can't get some control over this binging I'm going to descend back into Bulimia. I am currently in a "crisis" and recieving acute treatment, currently at a day hospital but the possibility of inpatient is still being discussed. They're so focussed on keeping me alive that my weight doesn't seem to matter, as long as I'm not starving myself it's okay. But I am so so sure that if I lost some of this weight and got back to a healthier size I would feel a lot more able to leave the house etc.

I jjust don't know how to deal with losing weight healthily. My self control seems to have run for the hills :(

Offline smiler

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • one way or another it is possible to succeed
Re: Weight *mt ed*
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 01:47:52 AM »
i wish i could help
do you hav any food plans
like a table set up by one of your support staff
that you can try stickin to
are you able to exercise more
as a way to counter the weight gain

sorry if i am totally useless
i in just tossin around ideas people say to me
as i am a sort of simular fight at the moment
no one wants to know
no one cares
those who do want to know,
  want to know so they can use it against me
hurt, pain, anger, destruction, death and hatred, the story of my life
all i hope for is some one i can love trust and believe loves and cares for me and wants whats best for me

Offline Hash

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Freedom is reachable
Re: Weight *mt ed*
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 12:51:13 PM »

I found the most healthiest thing I could do with my weight struggles ( I also have had anorexia) was to accept myself in the size I was at the particular moment, making sure I enjoyed treating myself to a new set of clothes for the new size and accepting myself as I was at that moment.

Hang in there it does get easier with time.

Hash