Author Topic: Other people's attitude towards s/h  (Read 7950 times)

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Other people's attitude towards s/h
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 11:13:46 AM »
Sounds like there's something wrong with their system!! If you've changed doctors someone there must have you details written down so they can find you in their deducted list so they can text you! That's mad and completely against protocol.

I'm glad your new place is better though. It really does make a difference. There's white coat syndrome which can cause BP to be really high - sometimes I have it. It's where being at a doctors or having an appointment can make your body anxious and cause the spike in pressure.

24hr BP monitoring should be able to determine that though. Hopefully it's just something simple like that.

Let us know how you get on.
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Other people's attitude towards s/h
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »
Its not the place or them its that they generally insist on left upper arm and lifting up my sleeve. The scars in that area are worse than others...so it makes me freak each time. But there is also that I worry in general about anything and everything which doesnt make for particularly low blood pressure. I guess ill just have to see how it goes.
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”