Author Topic: Life sucks *trig  (Read 4427 times)

Offline 5u2

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • I wish I could be normal
Life sucks *trig
« on: February 21, 2015, 09:58:18 PM »
So.
My ex boyfriend's new girlfriend is currently giving birth to their child.
I've just been dumped.
And diagnosed with epilepsy.
I'm having to take a break from studies until the seizures stop.
I haven't hung around with any of my friends in months as I don't want to have seizures in front of them.
I lost my job because I had several seizures at work.
I have no money, no boyfriend and I am somehow trying to afford to live in London.
I am fat and alone and I hate my horrible life.
I need a hug! :(
xxxSuZyxxx

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
Re: Life sucks *trig
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 10:00:32 PM »
 :hug1: :hug2: :hug1: :hug2: loads of hugs being sent your way. Sorry things are so tough just now xx
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline 5u2

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 10:07:10 PM »
Thank you!  :hug2:

It's just so weird that everything was working out so well for me just a few months ago. I'd got onto a masters course, I'd made loads of friends, I'd found myself a nice boyfriend, I'd got a job and I felt like I'd dodged a bullet when I found out my ex's new gf was pregnant!
Then suddenly it started going downhill. I started having seizures, a lost the job, had to take a break from the course, I lost the boyfriend, I got my diagnosis and now seeing her post that she's gone into labour just made me feel so much more alone. They have a nice happy family. And I've spent several weeks in my room watching netflix and eating junk food.
 :banghead:
xxxSuZyxxx

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 10:21:55 PM »
 :hug1:

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but for many people it can be successfully managed, and you'll be back doing all of those good things again before you know it. You've shown that you can make loads of friends easily, and it's only going to be a matter of time before you meet the right boyfriend and plan that happy family together.

But for the junk food:  :frying pan:
Crisis line 0800 1456485. Childline 0800 1111. Samaritans 116 123. Basic First Aid. CALL (MH Helpline Wales) 0800 132737. Mind Cymru 02920395123. Bullying UK. Text help text SHOUT to 85258

Offline 5u2

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 10:36:35 PM »
Thank you Rob!
I'm attempting, now I'm on medication, to start getting out and seeing people again, but it's a bit awkward as I've spent so long cooped up in my room, that I feel like a bit of an outsider now.
I know that all this is just temporary - but it's just that it's everything at once, and it's gone from everything being perfect to everything being b***** awful!
I figure though, if Karma is real, I'm going to come back as some kind of goddess/superhero for dealing with all this rubbish!  :superman:
xxxSuZyxxx