Author Topic: Life Coaching  (Read 3819 times)

Offline BrokenDreamer

• 18+
  • Silver Member
Life Coaching
« on: January 06, 2012, 02:00:08 AM »
Hey! I'm not sure this is in the right place....please feel free to move!

I've started life coaching. It's a bit like counselling I guess. So far it's been ok, but I've been given homework and I'm really worried about it, mainly cause I can't do it!!

Basically at the first session I had to pick 2 photographs. The first to describe how I was feeling and the second how I want to be at the end of my coaching. I wasn't told this before picking the photos though! My first photo was of a wooden hut that looked like it had be destroyed by a storm, falling apart and unsightly in the middle of no where. The second being a man climbing a snowy mountain with only a rope connecting him to something. I described the first picture as how I feel about myself. A bit broken and something people want to avoid.

My homework - Give 20 ways in which I am broken?

I can't really explain the ways in which I am broken and so I don't know what to write...I feel I really have to do this work as well, so I have to try and find something, as usually this life coaching costs a few hundred pounds, but since it's a friend of the family I'm getting it for free...

I was wondering if anyone else feels broken, and if they could help me unravel this a little bit, as I really struggle with getting my thoughts and feelings out!

Thanks. :)

BrokenDreamer x
Superman’s not brave. You can’t be brave if you’re indestructible. It’s every day people, like you and me, that are brave, knowing we could easily be defeated, but still continue forward.

I'm trying to smile, I'm trying to lie, I'm trying to live, another life...

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Life Coaching
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »
That sounds very tricky.
I dont have any immediate advise but will have a think and get back to you, unless someone who is more able to explain themselves replies  :hug1: