Author Topic: DLA help  (Read 5929 times)

Offline Hysteria

• 18+
  • Gold Member
DLA help
« on: January 12, 2013, 12:00:35 PM »
I have just had my DLA  renewed for the next two and half years  from April , thing is I know things are changing soon, what I want to know does anyone know if to begin with  is it only new claimants going on pip   I have read  that people who already have an award will be called for a medical starting from next year

Have also read the criteria for pip and it does not look good for anyone with MH issues :(
Thread killer ¯\(°_o)/¯

Offline Reeta

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Faulty genes
Re: DLA help
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 02:03:36 PM »
I can only say that anything I have read to do with pip has confused me so much that I am ignoring it and hoping it goes away...

They have not made anything easy to understand which makes me laugh as that is one of the reasons they are giving for the overhaul, DLA as it stands is too difficult to understand! (I think not!)

Offline Hysteria

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 02:09:42 PM »
The lack of information is disgusting to be honest same with the new universal credit thingy   alot of people are going to find themselves in trouble  :(
Thread killer ¯\(°_o)/¯

Offline Reeta

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Faulty genes
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 02:19:57 PM »
A lot of people are going to find themselves behind with their rents and possibly homeless as they have never had that amount of money in their accounts and had to budget for the rent and council tax etc.

I think the government has taken Darwinism to the extreme!

Offline Reeta

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Faulty genes
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 12:00:16 AM »

Offline Hysteria

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 09:54:48 AM »
signed