Author Topic: Uncertainty with my future MH care.  (Read 14402 times)

Offline Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Uncertainty with my future MH care.
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2020, 01:37:52 PM »
Ramble away all you want.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2020, 05:35:24 PM »
 :ranting11: :ranting11: :banghead:

Got overwhelmed trying to get some shopping in. What's the point in me trying to distance myself when people make stupid small talk or stand right in the middle of the aisle chatting so that you can't get near things? Plus, everything has moved around since I was last there and so couldn't find things and a lot of things they didn't have in stock anyway. Then some t*** barged into me and complained that I was carrying a mop and he's lucky I didn't shove it up his arse, and I told him so. Tosser should've looked where he was going. I seriously feel like I'm about to cry. People are such arseholes.  :>:(: Anything I couldn't get today I'll do without, I'm not going through that crap again. I was doing ok but then people go and f*** up mood! Carrying everything home was really hard and now both shoulders hurt, it wouldn't have been as bad if I could drive but my brain won't let me. My brain is yelling at me, telling me how stupid I am and I kinda feel that way to be honest.
I don't think that I'll hurt myself but I am thinking of it. I accidentally bashed the b**n and I'm glad. My brain makes things so much worse than they need to be. I am pissed right off both with myself and others.

Rabbits are better than people

Offline icicle

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2020, 06:28:33 PM »
These are difficult times shopping wise. The shop I used today had people queuing 2 metres apart and it was one out, one in, with a one way system. There were also markings on the floor to keep people apart in the isles and barriers and a couple of people managing the checkouts, so no one had to queue near to each other. It was pretty well stocked, even had a stocked loo roll isle. Perhaps your local stores will implement something similar soon? The post office also had lines on the floor to keep people queuing 2 metres apart.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2020, 11:06:50 PM »
They already have that in place but aren't enforcing it, it's so stupid. I'm less angry now. People just p** me off sometimes, I feel like they're making things worse than they really need to be. They all go out to panic buy and self isolate and then do the stupid things that I've mentioned above... humans are baffling.

I'm struggling a bit this evening, it's not because of earlier but I can't quite explain what it is. I've also got a medical issue that I might have to speak to the doctor about which is unlikely to happen because of lockdown. It's not an
emergency but it's really bothering me. Oh well, I'll just have to hope that it goes away.

I dunno, perhaps I'm just having a bad day.  I only hope that tomorrow is a better day than today was.  :(  :mf_sleep11:
Rabbits are better than people

Offline Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2020, 06:21:43 PM »
Hey how are you today?
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police: