NSHN Forum Support & On Topic Forums. Some additional boards are viewable to members only > Survivor Room

Anyone know of any helpful sites/resources on BPD? *mentions sh and sui*

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sofie:
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/borderline-personality-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx

unknown_member:
i found the book 'borderline personality disorder demystified by Dr robert o friedel really helpful xx

Faded~Lady:

--- Quote from: findingmyway on October 30, 2011, 07:01:04 PM ---Thankyou nighty :hug2:

I'm not saying those things are true hun, I have bpd too and don't see myself as any of those things (i hope no-one else sees me like that either :hide: ).

I just want a more balanced resource that will *hopefully* help me understand bpd a bit better, without unecessarily adding to my feeling of hopelessness.   

--- End quote ---

I know you wasn't trying to say that was all true honey.   :hug2: point I was trying to get across was that no 2 people with bpd are the same.  A lot of websites/leaflets etc sometimes paint a scary grim picture of those that suffer MH problems  ::)

findingmyway:
Thankyou! Will check them all out when i have access to a computer/ at the library.

Sorry Faded_Lady, ignore me - just me being over sensitive and panicky ::) :frying pan:

Faded~Lady:
 :13886:  no worries hun xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version