Author Topic: Mirtazapine and Sertraline  (Read 20294 times)

Offline Harvey

• 18+
  • Usually here
Mirtazapine and Sertraline
« on: August 16, 2013, 04:00:43 PM »
Hey, I have been on Mirtazapine for a year now, and have just been put on Sertaline also. Was wondering if anyone else has been on both of these, and if they found they work well together or not.

Thanks
Hakuna Matata

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Mirtazapine and Sertraline
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 04:29:44 PM »
hey, yes I am on both, i take the sertraline in the morning and mirtzapine at night to help me sleep, my mood has improved alot since I started the mirtazapine as well as the sertraline I find it a very effective combination...

xx
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline Harvey

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 07:10:33 PM »
Thanks for your reply :) I am taking mine at the same times as you, obviously they must work better that way round. Am finding it really spacey these first few days, but hopefully once they are settled they will work for me too. Thanks again :)
Hakuna Matata

Offline hell0insanity

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 10:40:15 AM »
Hey, I'm only on mirtzapine but I don't see no difference with my moods or anything at all. I'm still all over the place. But, it's prescribed to be taken at night, so it only really helps with my sleep. it makes me rather drowzy and I sleep much better being on it. I have a review of my meds coming up soon so i hope i get something else for my mood! x