Author Topic: aripiprazole/abilify  (Read 11702 times)

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: aripiprazole/abilify
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 11:05:19 PM »
I tried this when i was in hospital i reacted badly to it, i was very fidgety and couldn't settle to anything, my legs wouldn't stay still either, so they took me off it in the end xx i'm sure it gets better tho xx
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 11:07:31 PM »
if its not better by the end of may I will ask for new meds its just so hard keeping changing meds all the time xx
Only those who dare, truly live.
- Ruth P. Freedman

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 11:13:16 PM »
sounds like a good plan ... I think lots of people change meds all the time, don't feel bad about it , it's horrible but really satisfying when you find the right one and it suddenly clicks.. there're so many to try xxx
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2012, 11:17:25 PM »
ive had 5 or 6 med changes in a year don't think all the ear and sinus infections are helping my mental recovery much xx
- Ruth P. Freedman

Offline Terri

• Orsem superstar-ess
  • Administrator
  • Always here
  • Redemption.
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2012, 11:19:10 PM »
sounds like a good plan ... I think lots of people change meds all the time, don't feel bad about it , it's horrible but really satisfying when you find the right one and it suddenly clicks.. there're so many to try xxx

I'd agree with this. My meds have been fiddles about with quite a bit over the past few years, but the current combination I'm on has got me feeling better than I have done in a long time. It's definitely worth perseveering. :hug2:

Being physically unwell can have a hugely negative impact on mental health. Are you seeing anyone about your sinuses?
Chief :smurf: Pry Master.

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 11:27:52 PM »
that does sound like a lot hun, sorry you've had to go through that,..maybe give these ones abit longer as you said earlier and see how you go ? xxx

Offline Faded~Lady

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 11:29:31 PM »
I got my ent appointment through its 19th June the ear infections go with being a hearing aid wearer, but I have so many and my temps always high it worried gp.  Shes been very good with my care
- Ruth P. Freedman

Offline greenday

• Usually here
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 08:09:12 AM »
ya life is hard when talking meds i now how u feel  :tigger: