Author Topic: Diazapam  (Read 3668 times)

Offline kirsty

• 18+
  • Gold Member
Diazapam
« on: July 17, 2013, 09:57:46 PM »
Hi guys. Sorry to post again. Just after some diazapam advice? Been to the docs today, been put back on ADs and given a short course of diazapam. I am concernee that it will effect how i manage at work, i have quite a fast paced job and need to keep on top of things. Doc offered to sign me off, but i have not been there ling so cant take time off. Prescribed [] 3times a day.
Doctor was rely good, really helpful.said that i can nip this in the bud now, which is really  positive  i think. Husband has not been so helpful. Just said i have no reason to feel like this. Thanks. Helpful.

:icon_arrow: edited out amount
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:44:05 PM by Rob »

Offline Aj

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Diazapam
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 11:14:40 PM »
You prob got your answer but just for reference- obviously it depends on the dose but so far as the usual dose for av size adult goes, it can be quite sedating.
I'm sedated on half doses.

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 08:14:42 PM »
it has never sedated me too much... everyone is different though... can you try it in the evening or on a day your not working.. it will only last a few hours anyway so you should get a good idea of how it will affect you.. and if it does, remember not to drive xx
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline Lwona

• 18+
  • Usually here
    • Haven Cow
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 08:47:42 PM »
My friend was on quite a high dose, and only then it sedated her a lot. When I was on a low dose, I personally didn't find it too sedating. I think it can vary from person to person. I hope it helps you.
< Buzz ;D
:piano: < Little Red Dude
*cat* < Ruby ;D