Author Topic: Need some help today  (Read 46 times)

Offline mogz1985

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • my baby who is always there for me!
Need some help today
« on: September 28, 2019, 01:15:52 PM »
Hi all. Just need a bit of support today. Currently in hospital after od yesterday and police were called as I left the house in my car to do something stupid. Now my mum wants to kick me out I have no-where to go. Also concerned that they are going to section me. It will cause me to lose my job. I have the next 2 weeks off work due to something unrelated but just wondered what the chances of this happening were. I donít mind staying in voluntarily so the can sort medsí out etc. Currently on a drip and will be here till at least tomorrow lunchtime.any advice greatly appreciated xx
why is life always so hard?
what have i done to deserve this?
why has my life changed?
what can i do to go back in time?
go back to the place where you both were
both taken away from me,
but in very different ways
please can you take me away from this hell

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Need some help today
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 02:33:13 PM »
 :hug2: bless you. I am not sure what to suggest. Just work with people there. I am sorry that things got so bad.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
  • Official NSHN geriatric
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 03:08:16 PM »
Obviously we don't know the full picture of what's happened, but things might be ok if you're seen to be 'safe' now - as Tucan says, work with the people there.
:icon_arrow: NHS Direct 111 :icon_arrow: Careline 0808 100 1210 :icon_arrow: Childline 0800 1111 :icon_arrow: Samaritans 08457 909090 - Text SAMs 07725909090 - Free SAMs 116 123 :icon_arrow: Basic First Aid

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »
If you are offered voluntary admission and you agree they would have no need to use a section. I hope you get the help you need xx
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer