Author Topic: Terrible thoughts ( all trigs)  (Read 354 times)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Terrible thoughts ( all trigs)
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2019, 04:46:47 PM »
Med change could help you. Going back in a week also suggests they are trying to help you. What help did you want from them?
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Online Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2019, 10:06:00 PM »
Also, going back to what was said earlier, if you are stockpiling medication then that is probably going to be affecting how you feel.

I didn't agree with a diagnosis for years and in time they figured out that it was wrong, but it didn't change the way they supported me.

When they said it was attention seeking, did you ask them why they think that or did they say? It shouldn't matter, either way because a risk is a risk irrespective of why it is, but it might help to understand why they are choosing to respond the way they are.

What role does your care coordinator have?
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Bikerkitty

• First posts
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 03:14:47 PM »
They say attention seeking as my suicide attempts are just that attempts even though I have been in hospital. My care coordinator is a senior mental health nurse. I had 5 sessions of DBT in summer 2017. So I have given up now at I want to see my medical record. I have a good stockpile of meds more than ever before. I have told cmht if they cannot help who can and they said dunno. Just great. NOT I cannot take the rejection any longer. I have my pills my alcohol and my motorcycle keys I told them this too. So **** society and the law I am done. Sorry for being such a moaner and loser.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2019, 05:13:10 PM »
Do you think not taking your meds and stockpiling them are contributing to how bad you feel?

Offline Bikerkitty

• First posts
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2019, 10:13:55 PM »
For last 10 years I have got worse and this year I have spiralled downwards with multiple overdoses and being in a&e. Just no support no help meds do not work for me been on them for 9 years and no one wants to change them. I have been told I can take legal action against them for negligence and not following NICE guidelines. This is my last post. I am staring at my stockpiled stuff and laid out my self harm kit.

Online Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2019, 10:50:17 PM »
If you think you are going to take them now, then you really need to contact someone irl. While people are happy to talk none of us can help irl.
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2019, 08:28:53 AM »
How are you today?

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2019, 06:10:37 PM »
I hope that you're okay.  :hug1: :hug2:
RIP Clyde - November 25th 2018
RIP Bonnie - November 24th 2018
RIP Columbus - August 22nd 2018
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :1027:

Offline Bikerkitty

• First posts
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2019, 09:19:16 PM »
Been sat in A&E for 8 hours. No help just discharge home.
Tried contacting the samaritans not really helped even pouring out my heart. Need to be fully honest with people at CMHT but I will be sectioned

Online Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2019, 09:32:28 PM »
Is there anyone at home?
Being honest with them puts them in the best place to help you. Do you think you can be safe at home?