Author Topic: Fragmented *trig SH*  (Read 292 times)

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
Re: Fragmented *trig SH*
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 06:40:27 PM »
Definitely helping. Starting to feel stuff and understand the reasons why I react how I do. Mr PB and I have decided we will find the money somehow.
“Pooh began to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and other people look at it.”

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 06:47:55 PM »
Bless you. Do they charge on a sliding scale?
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2019, 09:21:35 PM »
Don’t know what she will decide. Have had 25 funded. Have had 17. Will see what she says when we get to 25. She does know I need to carry on. Have quite a bit of work to do, though my GP and therapist both say I am doing well. Am on NHS waiting list, but really don’t want to change again, and stopping now for 18 months would be bad, even with my amazing GP supporting me. This week reception messed her around, and she came in early to see me because she couldn’t do it any other way.
“Pooh began to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and other people look at it.”

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 12:27:34 PM »
Bless you, have that discussion with your therapist.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 02:49:23 PM »
I really hope that you manage to get enough funds to continue. It'd be crap if you had to stop now especially with these difficult emotions that have been brought up.

Though it might not feel that way at times you are doing amazingly well.  :hug1:
RIP Clyde - November 25th 2018
RIP Bonnie - November 24th 2018
RIP Columbus - August 22nd 2018
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :1027:

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 09:34:53 PM »
Will be having the discussion soon T.

Thanks V. GP keeps saying I am doing well. First full days work of the new school term and coped better than I was doing at the end of last term. Just really, really tired now. It seems to be such hard work being “normal” especially when a parent has seen your name on the Personality Disorders referral list cause she works there.... That did unsettle me rather, but I am glad she told me because if I had seen her name on a list I would have panicked. Apparently they can say they can’t be involved in any way including team meetings if that happens.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2019, 09:46:11 PM »
Bless you. Keep trying you are doing so well.

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2019, 09:19:09 PM »
A couple of pretty good days. Now sliding downwards. Want to see blood, but going to bed for now. Mood switching so rapidly at the moment.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2019, 07:33:33 AM »
Sounds really difficult. Bed is a good idea.

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2019, 10:01:06 PM »
Achieved a lot today, but at a cost. Just helps so much to bleed.