Author Topic: Fragmented *trig SH*  (Read 534 times)

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
Fragmented *trig SH*
« on: September 12, 2019, 01:00:09 PM »
Who am I? The bit that goes to work seems like she is unreal, from a different reality. Been dealing with just how fragmented I am. The coping working me feels like an alternate And found some very intense anger. Scary intense.

Private therapy 15 sessions in. Going to have to find funding myself from November.
NHS discharged me from mood disorders, and transferred me to personality disorders. Back on waiting list for assessment. Meanwhile GP continues to be amazing. Latest piece of advice - go and throw rocks in a lake! Really did help.

SH almost daily. Have now had bandages on for a year. GP still convinced I will stop when ready. It keeps me going for now. JUst so tired
“Pooh began to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and other people look at it.”

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Fragmented *trig SH*
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 03:49:21 PM »
Take care. Haven't heard from you in ages.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 07:42:10 PM »
Been struggling.
Therapy is so hard.
“Pooh began to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and other people look at it.”

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 08:46:38 PM »
It is hard.

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 08:43:41 AM »
Anger. So much anger.
Trying to keep doing things even if I don’t want to.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 09:28:51 AM »
What coping strategies have you got?

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 09:38:34 AM »
Anger is one of the toughest emotions to handle. What about taking it out on something else? I have an Xbox and I find that going on a murderous rampage or hitting people/aliens etc with a baseball bat can be a pretty good outlet, if I use the kinect it uses up that restless energy. If you haven't got a console do have something that you could kick it punch the crap out of, even a cushion or pillow? Or write/draw what your angry about and then rip/slice/búrn it (if your safe enough)?

Keeping on top of things is great, it can keep the anxiety at bay because you don't fall behind and things don't get as overwhelming.  :hug1: :hug2:
RIP Clyde - November 25th 2018
RIP Bonnie - November 24th 2018
RIP Columbus - August 22nd 2018
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :1027:

Offline purplebutterfly

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 12:19:50 PM »
This intensity of anger is new so trying to develop strategies. Therapist and GP have been helping. Writing letters to the abusers which are validating the feelings. GP told me to go throw rocks. That was good.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 02:35:06 PM »
That is good.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 03:41:17 PM »
Yeah, therapy can bring up some difficult emotions and they can be so hard to deal with if your not used to them. Throwing rocks is a good way to deal with it. :)
So you think therapy will help? I know there's a funding issue but has it been helpful so far?
RIP Clyde - November 25th 2018
RIP Bonnie - November 24th 2018
RIP Columbus - August 22nd 2018
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :1027: