Author Topic: Terrible thoughts ( all trigs)  (Read 355 times)

Offline Bikerkitty

• First posts
Re: Terrible thoughts ( all trigs)
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2019, 02:59:05 PM »
Was back in A&E until 3am ish. No offer of help keep doing mindfulness exercises which do not help . Self harm is my way of coping  but I am at deaths door ready to go in. The thing is I do not want people to say she is attention seeking and does not deserve it that's what my demons are saying to me and to deeply cut my wrists and jump off my local bridge into the river 

Offline Skye

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2019, 03:58:51 PM »
Things sound hard. Just a thought, you are being brave reaching out to services for support but what they can offer doesn’t sound like it’s what you want at the moment. Is there anyone else you can reach out to? Doesn’t have to be medical or even a friend as such. You don’t even have to talk about where you’re at or how you are feeling. Just touching base or being with someone else or somewhere else can help break the cycle. A neighbour, group, choir. Or the cinema or library perhaps. Something undemanding?

Offline Bikerkitty

• First posts
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2019, 03:41:26 PM »
I called for an ambulance last night as had cut my wrists and was wandering the night in wet clothes in the road. No one came. So I slept in a bus stop. This is how the UK helps people in crisis.

Lost all hope thank you to everyone of you who have tried to help me, to you I am sorry.

I have failed myself my family and everyone who knows me but my time has come.my care coordinator said stop being melodramatic and grow up. Says it all.

Online Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2019, 11:46:33 PM »
Are you living alone at the moment? Could you stay with someone to try to help keep yourself safe?

When you are feeling better you should definitely complain about the cc. No one should say that. Ever.

When you've been to A&E has any of it been helpful?
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Offline Bikerkitty

• First posts
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2019, 01:23:12 PM »
Are you living alone at the moment? Could you stay with someone to try to help keep yourself safe?

When you are feeling better you should definitely complain about the cc. No one should say that. Ever.

When you've been to A&E has any of it been helpful?

No one has been able to help me in a&e just sends out a liaison person oh you can go home. Blah blah. So no help no referral
Seeing my care coordinator tomorrow but not holding my breath he will offer any help. Going to tell him how suicidal I am etc. He can then report back to head of my support team that I am being over exaggerating things. Well I can show him my wounds on me etc but he always says they are superficial except they are very deep and can see bone and muscle and need stitches all the time at the moment. They have failed me in my duty of care.