Author Topic: Everything is broken  (Read 75 times)

Offline Kitters

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
Everything is broken
« on: July 08, 2019, 06:34:43 PM »
My whole life is crumbling. Everything I've worked so hard to build is falling apart.
My OT training - uni is on pause and I have until December to be well enough to finish my final year or they have to withdraw me from the course.,therefore my career is over before it starts.

My job - What was once a protective factor is now no more as I'm too unwell to go back. Yet also worried my gp/the mental health team won't give me more time off work when my note runs out. Ergo my income is also effed up.

My home - Living with my gf has been so bad I've had to rent a poopy bedsit that I hate. Nowhere feels like a safe space to call home.

My relationship - is rapidly falling apart. Is damaging for us both if I'm honest with myself.

My friendships - pfft, LOL. What friendships? I have some lovely people but they're all so far away and we can only speak over the phone. And I'm exhausting them with my problems.

My physical health - My weight is continuing to balloon, leaving me more insecure and with joint problems I'm so fat. I hate myself.

All falling/fallen to pieces. What on earth do I have left to keep fighting for?
Master procrastinator

Occasional Crafter

Offline Kitters

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
Re: Everything is broken
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 03:54:21 PM »
F**K my drag, right?  :(
Master procrastinator

Occasional Crafter

Offline Skye

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 04:08:50 PM »
Hey kitters
I’m not in a place to reply very helpfully right now but I’m sorry things are so tough for you. We’re here to listen if you want to keep posting/ talking things through. Sometimes getting it written down can relieve a tiny bit of the pressure  :hug2:

Offline Kitters

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 05:10:58 PM »
Hi Skye, thanks for replying.
Also, apologies for my shady comment prior to your reply, BPD at it's finest right  :fryingpan:

I've been reminding myself of thingsve to be grateful for and done some Nice Things©
 :maytrigger:
I'm just feeling so lost and hopeless. My last SH has finally healed and I'm now battling lots of urges and images. So tired of this.
Master procrastinator

Occasional Crafter

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 05:15:28 PM »
It is a tiring process to go through. It is hard. We are here for you.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'