Author Topic: It's been a day... *SH/sui/sexual abuse*  (Read 66 times)

Offline Kitters

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
It's been a day... *SH/sui/sexual abuse*
« on: June 19, 2019, 08:52:25 PM »
WORD VOMIT

I finally had my Access Team assessment today, they were really lovely and I felt listened to. I was SO VERY ANXIOUS about it but I've been caring for my dying mother in law, who passed last week. It's been a WEEK.
I told the tean about my SH and sui thoughts/urges and how difficult these last 6months have been. I should hear within a week about the outcome.

I asked for help with SH, a meds and diagnosis review. I even disclosed the weird sexual thing that happened to me as a kid for the first time ever. Bawled my eyes out. I are now le drained zzz

Well, my whole life is falling apart (relationship, work, uni, living situation, MH and physical health all sh**) but hey, I gotta try to fix things right?

Pizza and nap time. Feeling very delicate and I have a funeral to go to tomorrow. Le sigh.
Master procrastinator

Occasional Crafter

Offline Skye

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: It's been a day... *SH/sui/sexual abuse*
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 09:02:13 PM »
Thatís a lot going on. I hope you hear back asap from the access team and you get the support you want/ need. I hope the funeral goes as well as can be expected tomorrow. Look after yourself  :hug1:

Offline Kitters

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 09:26:07 PM »
Thabks, Skye :)
The aim for tomorrow is just to get through it and try and support my gf as much as possible. The following day I need to make some big scary decisions, but they can wait. I don't have the brainpower today!
Master procrastinator

Occasional Crafter

Offline Skye

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 09:39:36 PM »
Itís good to be able to contain tomorrow and just get through it. The day after can wait ... sometimes when big or upsetting things have happened itís not a bad idea to let a bit of time lapse before making big decisions. Easier said than done though.

Offline Vermilion

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 04:45:22 PM »
How did it go today?  :hug1: :hug2:
RIP Clyde - November 25th 2018
RIP Bonnie - November 24th 2018
RIP Columbus - August 22nd 2018
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :1027:

Offline Kitters

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 10:45:54 PM »
Th evening of this post I had a meltdown, realised I have nothing to live for as all of the things I've worked so hard to build are crumbling. I stayed safe though

We got through the funeral, I was a bit of a nightmare and I let my gf down. I'm holding off on the huge decisions, and have escaped to my mama's for some respite. I'm hoping to gain some strength to support my partner, as all I can think about now is hurting myself.
Master procrastinator

Occasional Crafter