Author Topic: Struggling might trigger??  (Read 74 times)

Offline unknown girl

• 18+
  • Usually here
Struggling might trigger??
« on: April 12, 2019, 12:12:23 AM »
Hey

So I haven't been here for a long time,  but here I am again. I think I should put a may trigger thing...I can't remember.

:maytrigger:

I just I have been self harm free for around 6ish years maybe slightly less with a few hiccups on the way but not one this long. I think it is probably save to say I am not in a hiccup anymore I am just cutting again! I got this spiral and I am down. It is not going to ever be more then this is it?? I just feel like life is always going to be too freaking hard and I don't know. I don't really know the purpose of this post.

Offline yrangelion

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Struggling might trigger??
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 10:21:06 PM »
hey lovely
sorry to hear that you at struggling. I am here to listen if you need someone to chat too, you can get through this. :hug2:
xx
when you feel like giving up, think of all the reasons you've held on for so long!! :)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 12:05:20 PM »
Is there anything going on for you at the moment that makes things more difficult for you?
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were deceivers ever'

Offline Kitters

• 18+
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 10:53:30 AM »
It's crappy when you relapse after years of not doing so. It doesn't mean you're failing, or anything else your mind may be telling you.

Can you identify what may have triggered this relapse? Do you have any MH support/social support right now?

:hug1:
Master procrastinator

Occasional Crafter